Touch Screen Reservation
A study corner with or without the display screen can be reserved in person at the Teen Studio Desk up to one week in advance for up to two hours with a valid Student ID.
- Teens may have only one reservation scheduled at any given time. Teens must wait until their current reservation is complete before making another booking.
- The teen in whose name the reservation is held must check in at the Teen Studio Desk and present their Student ID, to be held until the completion of the reservation.
- The teen who has made the reservation must be present for the duration of their reservation.
- A Library staff member will check the screen and area at the end of the reservation.
- In the event of vandalism, the Library staff member will complete an Incident Form including all necessary information on the responsible teen.
- Each scheduled reservation will be held for 15 minutes and then released to another library patron.
- No horseplay or loud talking will be allowed.