Virtual Library Cards
Virtual Cerritos Library Cards
Cerritos Library cardholders can use a Virtual Library Card to check out materials. The Virtual Library Card is part of the cloudLibrary app that also allows cardholders to check out digital books. The Virtual Library Card works on iPads, iPhones, Android phones and tablets, and Kindle Fire devices that are 3rd Generation and up.
The free cloudLibrary app is available from the App Store, Google Play and Kindle Fire Store. The steps to obtain the Virtual Library card follow:
- Download and open the cloudLibrary app.
- Select United States of America.
- Select California.
- Select Cerritos Library.
- Enter your Cerritos Library card number and library card PIN.
- Open the app and tap the barcode icon in the upper right corner to display your Virtual Library Card (with barcode).
- Hold your smartphone or tablet screen under the scanner at the Circulation Desk,
or at a self-checkout station, to access your account and checkout library materials.